All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications must be received by November 1, 2019. As with all programs using ERAS, application materials will be distributed by your medical school’s dean’s office.
To complete your application for consideration for our residency, the following documents are REQUIRED to be uploaded to ERAS:
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean’s Letter
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum of 2)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE Step I Score
- USMLE Step II Score – must be uploaded to ERAS by January 31, 2018
- Visa Status (if applicable)
If you are an international medical graduate the following documents are required:
- Valid ECFMG Certificate
Graduates of Foreign Medical Schools
- The LAC + USC Healthcare Network only accepts the use of J-1 visas for postgraduate training.
Useful websites for foreign medical graduates: