All applications must be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Applications must be received by December 1, 2016. As with all programs using ERAS, application materials will be distributed by your medical school’s dean’s office.
To complete your file for residency, the following documents are required:
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Dean’s Letter
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum of 2)
- Medical School Transcripts
- USMLE/FLEX Scores (Step I)
- Visa Status (if applicable)
If you are an international medical graduate the following documents are required:
- Valid ECFMG Certificate
- Postgraduate training authorization letter from the Medical Board of California
- Applicant Evaluation Status Letter from the Medical Board of California. Must be identified in ERAS as “recommendation letter number four (4)”
Graduates of Foreign Medical Schools
- The LAC + USC Healthcare Network only accepts the use of J-1 visas for postgraduate training.
Useful websites for foreign medical graduates: